|Following the success of the Revolution Pro controller, which has sold over 250,000 units since December 2016, the evolved controller offers even more possibilities and a new level of performance. Constantly listening to its community of players and eSports partners, NACON™’s team have been working hard to satisfy their requests with improvements and new technical features.
The Revolution Pro Controller 2 will include, among other new features, manual configuration of the four shortcut buttons – for instant adjustments, customisation of the left stick in addition to the right, plus the ability to set the directional pad with 4 or 8 directions.
Other features, requested by the gaming community, will give the Revolution Pro controller 2 even more possibilities:
- New improved customisation software UI
- Customisation software compatibility with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/10.12 (Sierra) systems
- Fully customisable left stick and right sticks (dead zone and response curve)
- Possibility to set the directional pad with 4 or 8 directions
- Manual configuration of M1/M2/M3/M4 shortcuts on PS4™ Pro Control mode
In addition to the above features, the Revolution Pro Controller 2 is fully PC compatible* and equipped with a new USB Type-C wired connection for a simpler and safer use of the controller.