The official gaming mouse of SK Gaming, the AVIOR SK is a premium 9 button ambidextrous mouse. The unique ergonomic shape has been developed to be used by either right or left-handed gamers, and to support a palm or claw grip.
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI.
With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature we have combined the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T ™) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking.
32bit ARM processor 32mhz
Ambidextrous design, palm or claw grip
Soft touch rubber coating
9 fully programmable buttons
3 steps in-game DPI adjustment
2 integrated LEDs in 2 colour zones
Up to 16.8 Million LED colour options
Color shift, Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects
128 kb built-in memory
Large PTFE mouse feet
Gold Plated, Full speed USB 2.0 connection with Plug and Play
Cable 2m long braided cable
zalimidis vasileios2016-08-19 00:27:34
Sorry but i dont speak dutch so review will be in english !
Received this mouse Yesterday , and directly after i installed it i noticed the difference !!
Game Wise Plus :
- the omron switches are perfect for that clicky feeling that helps you somehow in FPS games
- the mouse has an ambidextrous design , perfect for southpaws like me !
- the laser sensor on this mouse is PERFECT !!! each mm is counted and you have the feeling of a straight and steady pointing each time you have to shoot !
- interpolation 1ghz .... PERFECT response every time
- ZERO HW Acceleration ! and when i say ZERO , IT IS ZERO !
- no fatigue after 5-6 hours of gaming !
Materials - Assembly
- Mouse is coated with a rubbery coat , no sweating , no slipping . no plastic cheap feeling to the touch !
- Bright RGB Leds , all the colours you can choose , show up bright and nice !
- Premium mouse feeling !
- Large nice mouse feet , sliding well on the free Sargas S i received as a gift !
overal a great mouse , still didnt find any cons , but i am sure this will be my all day companion for thousands of hours of gaming in the future !!!! Beats Roccat , Razer and Logitech and feeds them dust when compared with Mionix !!!
one con is that this material they used as a coating is known to be "eaten" away by usage when used to other hardware , eg phones etc etc , but i am sure it wont be that bad !
Nice mouse for gamers that take games seriously !
since this morning my KD never went below 1.8-1.9 in every FPS game i played !!! Stability combined with speed gives a great advantage !!!