|Razer Ripsaw captures your game footage as uncompressed raw data and streams it on with near-to-zero latency over USB 3.0. No screen tearing, no artifacts, just ultra-smooth streaming.
Let your audience feel as if they are right there beside you, when Razer Ripsaw broadcasts to popular streaming platforms in crisp clear 1080p at up to 60 frames per second.
Razer Ripsaw comes with additional component cables for plug and play with PC, Razer Forge TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and Wii U.
- Interface: USB 3.0 only
- Video input: Digital – HDMI / Analog – Component
- Audio input: Digital – HDMI / Analog – RCA L/R
- Audio mix-in input: 3.5 mm mic-in / 3.5 mm aux-in
- Video output: HDMI (pass-through from HDMI and Component input)
- Max capture resolution: Uncompressed 1080p60
- Supported resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
How to setup the Razer Ripsaw: click here