Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, broadcasting, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favourite recording software.
You’ll also enjoy the following benefits:
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording equipment
- Built-in pop filter for cleaner recording
- Mac and Windows compatible. Plug and Play.
- Includes USB-C to USB-A cable for plug and playability straight out of the box. A USB C to USB C cable can be used but must be purchased separately.
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
The high-performance ATH-M20x is tuned for accurate audio monitoring across a wide frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and comfortable deep ear cups for extended sessions. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M20x excel in studio tracking and mixing.
You’ll also benefit from the following features:
- Advanced build quality and engineering. Made to last
- 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and punchier bass
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Desk Boom Arm
With this boom arm, your recording setup will look and feel like a professional setup. It can be easily attached and detached from a desk/bench via the included C-clamp, and provides positional freedom as you record. The boom includes cable-management clips to ensure a clean setup.
If you want to use your microphone in a table-top configuration, this pack has got you covered too, coming complete with a compact folding microphone tripod that can be easily folded away.