|Play videos from VHS and hard-disk recorders, set-top boxes, camcorders or other video devices on your Mac as iTunes-compatible H.264 or MPEG-4 files. The easy to use software of the Elgato Video Captures guides you through all the necessary steps - from connection of the source to the selection of the target format and application. With the Elgato Video Capture you can easily transfer your videos to your Mac, in order to play them in QuickTime, synchronise them with your iPod, iPhone or Apple TV, edit in iMovie or upload to YouTube.
- Transfer analogue videos to MAC, PC, iPod, iPhone
- Video format: H.264 with 1.4 MBit/s or MPEG-4 with 2.4 MBit/s
- Audio: AAC, 48kHZ, 128 kBit/s
- Macintosh: Intel Core CPU, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or Intel Atom CPU
- 1 GB RAM, integrated USB 2.0 port