Especially for the biggest game of 2020, we have created this beautiful Fractal case with its own style and fully custom decal - the Cybermod.
The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full
tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
With its dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping and massively versatile
layout supporting the largest E-ATX and enterprise boards, multi-GPU setups,
outlandish water loops, and almost two dozen storage devices (in Storage
layout), you’ll be hard pressed to find a limit to what you can do with your
build in the Define 7 XL.
Plenty of room for massive builds
- Use the Open Layout for more headroom and gargantuan water-cooling with radiators up to 480 mm in front or top and 280 mm in the base
- Spacious, extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB
- Two 5.25” ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans
Superlative storage possibilities
- Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 Multibrackets included)
- Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
- 13 pass-through holes with ten rubber grommets and two removable covers make for clean cable routing regardless of motherboard size
Airflow and cooling
- Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 140 mm or 11 x 120 mm fan mounts and three preinstalled Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The two 5.25" ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering