|Portable dual-sided controller |
Improve your precision and execution with the mobile gaming controller’s twin analog thumbsticks and bumper buttons, all in a compact ergonomic form that delivers comfortable handheld gaming.
The Razer Junglecat comes with three custom cases* that keep it attached to your phone, giving you the flexibility to attach the left, right, or both of sides of the mobile gaming controller. It also includes an adapter which turns it into a standalone controller that pairs with other Android devices and Windows PCs.
Razer gamepad app
Designed to pair the Razer Junglecat to your phone, the app lets you jump straight into the hottest games with a preset profile, or create your own button layout for hundreds of other supported titles.
This mobile gaming controller provides instantaneous response with a reliable, low latency connection to your smartphone.
Bluetooth low energy
Efficient power consumption ensures that even if you’re out and about, you’ll be able to put in over 100 hours of gaming before it needs a charge.
Sensitivity adjustment function
Mapped via the Razer Gamepad app, you can toggle a secondary thumbstick sensitivity that allows for more precise aiming when the need arises—crucial for FPS games.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth low energy (ble)
- Charging: USB-C
- Battery life: 100+ hours
- Clickable thumbstick: Yes
- Thumbstick sensitivty adjustment: Yes
- Multi-function buttons: 2
- Mecha-tactile action buttons: None
- Trigger stops: None
- Supported phone dimensions:
Razer Phone 2, Huawei P30 pro, and Samsung Galaxy s10+
- Controller (left or right): 29.99 mm x 36.8 mm x 81mm
- Controller + slide-in controller grip: 29.9 mm x 81 mm x 104 mm
- Controller weight (each): 42 g
- Controllers + slide-in controller grip weight: 101 g
- Mobile app: Yes